Fortinet’s network security solutions are launched by FortiGate, a multi-functional UTM-class security platform.
Fortinet offers several solutions to provide businesses with the protection they need from UTM. FortiGate is an NGFW that has all the features of UTM. FortiGate has anti-malware features that allow you to scan network traffic – both incoming and outgoing – for suspicious files. In addition, Fortinet UTM is equipped with IPS, which protects the network from attackers who try to enter the network. If a malicious component tries to exploit a vulnerability, FortiGate IPS can detect the intrusive activity and stop it.
FortiGate solutions also come with database leak prevention software to detect potential injuries and extraction attempts. The FortiGate operating system monitors network activity, and if it detects a data leak, it blocks it and effectively protects the network. These safeguards can protect data on endpoints, network traffic, and storage devices.
An important element of Fortinet Security Fabric is the Open API . This allows for integration with a wide range of external solutions. Fortinet appliances guarantee maximum protection, providing a flexible scalable expansion path.
Fortinet products are used by over 300,000 customers around the world.
The FortiGate 40F series is the perfect security and SD-WAN solution in a compact format for corporate and medium-sized enterprises. Protects against cyber threats with industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-deploy solution.
- Identifies thousands of applications in network traffic for granular control and enforcement of granular rules
- Protects against malware, harmful websites
- Prevents and detects known and unknown attacks thanks to the artificial intelligence of FortiGuard Labs
- Provides industry-leading performance and SSL encrypted traffic protection
- Independently tested and approved for best effectiveness and efficiency
- Best SD-WAN features for application control
- It offers advanced network functions, powerful and scalable IPsec VPN functions
- It includes a management console that is effective and easy to use, provides end-to-end network automation and transparency
- Automatic creation of network topology visualizations that recognize IoT devices and provide full transparency of Fortinet and Security Fabric partner products
- Fortinet solutions protect networks in all industries and regions of the world
- They protect from endpoints and mobile devices to the edge and core of the network, including databases, communication systems and web applications
Are you looking for solutions tailored to your business?
Fill out the contact form and we will contact you and help you choose the perfect products to support the functioning of your business.