- The administrator of personal data collected via the hakon.pl website. is Hakon Software Sp. z o. o, registered office address: Nike 1, 80-299 Gdańsk, address for service:, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000297021, NIP: 5862205398, REGON: 220479191, with share capital in the amount of: PLN 50,000, e-mail address: office @ hakon.pl hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, who is also the Service Provider.
- The Customer’s personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Purpose and scope of data collection
- The personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used to:
- contacting the Service Recipient (Client)
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Service Recipient.
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Service Recipient of services provided electronically.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services as part of the website.
The basis for data processing
- Using the website and concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
- Pursuant to Art. 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), data processing is allowed, inter alia, when:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data relating to him.
- it is necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject (point 2 (b)).
The right to control, access to the content of your data and correct them
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data related to him, contained in the Administrator’s data set, and in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out of date or untrue. or they were collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to realize the rights referred to in p. 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. No change in the browser settings on the part of the Service Recipient is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- Cookies are used to personalize and target ads to specific users.
- The website uses the following types:
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out (leaving the website).
- Social / Combined Services:
(Registration, Login, content sharing, communication, etc.)
- Content sharing services:
- Keeping statistics:
- Other services:
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The service provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.
- Date of the last modification: 03/26/2019.
- Who is the data controller?
- How can you contact the data controller?
- Has the Administrator appointed a Personal Data Inspector?
- Where do we obtain personal data from and what are their sources?
- What is the scope of personal data processed by us?
- What are the purposes of data processing by us?
- What are the legal grounds for data processing?
- What is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator?
- How long do we process personal data?
- Who is the recipient of the data, including personal data?
- Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
- Will personal data be the basis for automated decision making?
- What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
Who is the data controller?
The administrator of Personal Data (hereinafter the Administrator) is the company “Hakon Software Sp. Z oo”, operating at the address: Nike 1, 80-299 Gdańsk, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 5862205398, with the KRS number: 0000297021, providing electronic services via the Website.
How can you contact the data controller?
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
- Postal address – Hakon Software Sp. z o. o., Nike 1, 80-299 Gdańsk
- E-mail address – email@example.com
- Telephone connection – +48 58 629 00 14
- Contact form – available at: https://hakon.pl/kontakt
Has the Administrator appointed a Personal Data Inspector?
Based on Article. 37 of the GDPR, the Administrator has not appointed the Data Protection Officer.
In matters relating to the processing of data, including personal data, please contact the Administrator directly.
Where do we obtain personal data from and what are their sources?
Data is obtained from the following sources:
• from data subjects
• in the case of registration using social networks, with the expressed informed consent of these people from these social networks
What is the scope of personal data processed by us?
The website processes ordinary personal data, provided voluntarily by the persons they relate to
(E.g. name and surname, login, e-mail address, telephone, IP address, etc.)
What are the purposes of data processing by us?
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- User account registration and maintenance services on the Website and related functionalities
- Administrator’s communication with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
- Ensuring the Controller’s legitimate interest
What are the legal grounds for data processing?
The website collects and processes Users’ data on the basis of:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
• The Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
• The Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
• The Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
What is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator?
• In order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of our rights, including but not limited to;
• To assess the risk of potential customers
• To evaluate planned marketing campaigns
• To implement direct marketing
How long do we process personal data?
As a rule, the indicated personal data is stored only for the duration of the service provided by the Administrator as part of the website. They are deleted or anonymized up to 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
In exceptional situations, in order to secure the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, this period may be extended. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data, from the time the User requests their removal, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the provisions of the website regulations by the data subject.
Who is the recipient of the data, including personal data?
As a rule, the only recipient of the data is the Administrator.
Data processing may, however, be entrusted to other entities that provide services to the Administrator in order to maintain the operation of the Website.
Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union, unless it has been published as a result of an individual action of the User (e.g. entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to every visitor to the website.
Will personal data be the basis for automated decision making?
Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
• The right to access personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct personal data that is incorrect and / or supplement incomplete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to delete their personal data immediately, upon a request submitted to the Administrator.
In the case of user accounts, the deletion of data consists in the anonymization of data enabling the User’s identification.
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option of removing his personal data by himself using the link in each e-mail sent.
• The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, incl. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data regarding the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, implemented at the request of the Administrator
• Right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
Do you want to know more?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you!
If you need references or want to read the opinions of our clients, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to provide you with references that will confirm the high quality of our services.
We are proud of our achievements and successes, and above all, of the trust our customers place in us. Therefore, we are open to any inquiries and suggestions that will allow us to further refine our services and meet your expectations.
We invite you to contact us and to familiarize yourself with our offer. We are sure that with us you will achieve your goals and implement your projects successfully!
“We trust Hakon Software and consider it a reliable partner, as evidenced by the period of cooperation. They understand our company’s mission and strategy. We can count on full and comprehensive IT support in the daily work of our Group.”
“Hakon Software fits perfectly into our strategy, supporting us in managing our company’s network infrastructure. New members of our team are trained not only in the use of MacOS but also in the best cybersecurity principles.”
“The IT team of Hakon Software is perceived as flexible and able to comprehensively perform tasks, which certainly contributes to the smooth operation of our dynamically developing organization. Our employees are very satisfied with the cooperation with Hakon Software.”
“The work performed by our partner is always of high quality, performed on time and in accordance with the planned budgets, which is why we can recommend Hakon Software as a reliable contractor for IT projects, with particular emphasis on knowledge of the functioning of systems supporting the work of analytical and consumer laboratories.”
“Hakon Software stands out from other IT companies with a professional and individual approach to the client and the needs of his business.”
“Together with Hakon Software, we implement projects related to the development of our company throughout Poland. We receive support in solving problems and in contact with the manufacturer, e.g. customs, logistics or accounting and HR systems. The professional assistance and expert knowledge of Hakon Software engineers distinguishes them from other IT outsourcing companies.”
“The trainings are conducted by qualified specialists who are prepared to answer every question and ensure a full understanding of the topics presented.”
“Invariably, for 15 years, we have been satisfied with IT services and we recommend cooperation with Hakon Software as a reliable and trusted partner.”
“The services provided by Hakon are performed in compliance with the highest quality and safety standards. An additional advantage of the company is the way of communication and flexible approach to the project”
“We are glad to have found a partner like Hakon Software who understands and supports our vision and mission. Thanks to the fact that the projects implemented by them are of high quality and meet our expectations, we will certainly continue and recommend cooperation.”
“From the very beginning of our cooperation, we feel heard and supported by IT assistance. (…) The results, general satisfaction and success made us decide to continue our cooperation.”
“We are impressed by the kindness, professionalism, experience and knowledge provided every day by Hakon Software specialists. We certainly recommend cooperation with the IT company Hakon Software.”
“We are glad that Hakon Software has been supporting our company for so many years, understanding the strategy and our mission. Without any reservations, we can recommend Hakon Software as a trustworthy and reliable partner with a great team of employees.”
“The trainings conducted by Hakon Software are characterized by an interactive approach to the participants, which allows for a better understanding of the subject and the acquisition of practical skills.”
“Hakon Software performs the tasks entrusted to it reliably, taking care of timeliness, diligence and high quality of the work performed. We positively assess the cooperation with its employees to date, who are highly professional, responsible, flexible and respond quickly to our needs and suggestions.”
“Hakon Software is a trustworthy partner, solid, reliable and with extensive experience, competence and an excellent team of people.”
“All the time, our company is supported by Hakon Software, including good equipment, comprehensive IT care, consultation and advice in all IT areas. Cooperation with them gives us a sense of security and certainty that our company’s data, computers and the entire system is properly secured.”
“The team consists of professionals and ambitious engineers who are always ready to help and advise.”
“Hakon Software stands out among other IT companies with a professional and individual approach to the client and the needs of his business.”
“The cybersecurity training was appreciated by our employees. The training courses conducted by Hakon Software were full of practical examples and advice on how to prevent and deal with cyberattacks.”
“Hakon Software provides us with an IT care service. They support in the replacement, modernization and purchase of new IT equipment. In addition to comprehensive IT care, they also take care of security (…) Cooperation with Hakon Software gives us a sense of security and confidence that we can count on the support of an experienced team of IT professionals.”
“We appreciate Hakon Software for its professional and, at the same time, simple approach to the client. In the case of interventions or daily work, Hakon Software engineers try to explain and provide knowledge and help in the most clear and clear way.”
“From the first days of cooperation, we feel that we can count on full and comprehensive IT support in our daily work. Thanks to the ISO 27001 security policy, we are sure that, in addition to the professional care of experienced engineers, Hakon Software ensures the security of our company’s data and information.”
“They have been taking care of our IT system, computers and other IT equipment for years. Hakon Software supports us in the form of comprehensive IT care and does it great!”
At Hakon Software we believe that achieving success is easier with the support of trusted partners. We work closely with leading technology and IT security companies. We also do not forget about supporting sports and cultural initiatives.
Let’s start cooperation!
Use our experience in the IT market and find out how we can help your company.
I consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in order to provide me with commercial information. Providing personal information is voluntary. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, the possibility of correcting it, and requesting the cessation of its processing. The data administrator is Hakon Software Sp. z o. o. (ul. Nike 1, 80-299 Gdańsk) e-mail: email@example.com .